At Exquisite Hampers, we pride ourself not only in the quality of the hampers that we offer, but also the level of service and care that we extend to all of our customers. That's why we strive to accommodate the needs of our customers in any way possible, ensuring they we remain transparent every step of the way.
Our hampers are packed with care and an abundance of love, because our littlest treasures deserve only the very best.
Here at Exquisite Hampers, you and our little blessings are at the forefront of what we do.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
1. We respect your privacy
1. 1. Exquisite Hampers respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding
the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian
Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out
how we collect and treat your personal information.
1. 2. Personal information is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2. 1. Exquisite Hampers will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you
enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2. 2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and
email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your
product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times,
including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide
information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email
preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card
information, or communicate with our customer support.
2. 3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while
interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
3. 1. Exquisite Hampers collects personal information from you in a variety of ways,
including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access
our website and when we provide our services to you. We may receive personal
information from third parties. If we do, we will protect it as set out in this Privacy
4. Use of your personal information
4. 1. Exquisite Hampers may use personal information collected from you to provide you
with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new
and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use
your personal information to improve our products and services and better
understand your needs.
4. 2. Exquisite Hampers may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not
limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5. 1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers,
insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as
reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information
is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of
5. 2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal
requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the
course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5. 3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal
rights, property or safety of Exquisite Hampers, www.exquisitehampers.com.au, its
customers or third parties.
5. 4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or
transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5. 5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets,
we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases,
together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in
those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under
an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information
in good faith and where required by any of the above
5. 6. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the terms of this Privacy
Policy and the types of disclosure covered by this Policy. Where we disclose your
personal information to third parties, we will request that the third party follow this
Policy regarding handling your personal information.
6. Security of your personal information
6. 1. Exquisite Hampers is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is
secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure
information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access,
modification and disclosure.
6. 2. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk. We
cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive
from us. Although we take measures to safeguard against unauthorised
disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personal information that we
collect will not be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy
7. Access to your personal information
7. 1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in
accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small
administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would
like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any
information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or
misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. 2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you,
in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
8. 1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in
details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints
very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your
modify this Policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be
effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on our website or
10. 1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.exquisitehampers.com.au) we may collect
certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited
immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an
aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve
10. 2. Cookies
which a website uses to identify you when you come back to the site and to store
details about your use of the site. Cookies are not malicious programs that access
or damage your computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but
you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. However, this
may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website. Our website may from
website visitor experience. In addition, cookies may be used to serve relevant ads
to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords. These ads
may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
10. 3. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled
by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party
websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these
websites. Please be aware that Exquisite Hampers is not responsible for the
privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware,
when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every
website that collects personal identifiable information
- Credit / Debit Cards